7/14/14

Florals in the city




Happy Monday everyone! Observing my previous posts, I think my affections towards flowers are obvious... Today, is no exception, since I found this beautiful floral crop top! I tried to create an urban sweet style,so  I paired this cute top with black and nude shades. Hope you like it!


                                                                                                       Love, Eva











                                                             Crop Top: Asos
                                                             Skirt: Lynne (here)
                                                             Bag: Asos (here)
                                                             Sunnies: Vintage (here)
                                                             Bracelet: Mango (here/here)
                                                             Wedge: Steve Madden (here) 

3 comments:

  1. love this outfit!

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect summer outfit and I love it!!!!!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your floral cropped top is too cute, you look beautiful and trendy!

    oxox http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete