7/6/14

Hot Summer Trend: Crop Top


Today, we decided to show you one of the hotest current trends: Crop Tops. They are so easy to pair and they can create so many different styles. Plus, the crop top compliments many body types(both curvy and slim) and different heights (tall, average, petite).

                                                                                                  
  • Classic White Crop Top: White crop tops can elevate any classic outfit to another level. These images show elegant and chic outfits, perfect for formal meetings, work and special occasions.




  • Printed Crop Top: for a different and interesting outfit you can choose a printed crop top. A striped, floral or geometric top can make you stand out from the rest in a very chic way.


  • Feminin Black Crop Top: When you have plans for the night, black tops are an excellent choice. They can make a simple outfit sexy and stylish in a very easy way and the look great with almost everything!


  • Sweet Crop Top: For a cute and sweet outfit, dare to wear a pink or baby blue crop top!You can finish your look with natural make up and candy accessories. Pastels are great for day and night occassions!


  • Varsity Crop Tops: Last but not least, if you are a sporty type, you can always put on a comfy varsity top, like the following ladies!



                                                                                                                        Love Eliza&Eva




9 comments:

  1. Hey, I would love to follow each other :) I will follow you now, let me know when you follow me :) x

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good post. I must confess that I am in love with crop-tops, any type of them, they are all amazing and make you look gorgeous in any situation.

    Would you like to follow each other for not missing any post? Tell me something and I'll follow you right back!

    Lots of love,

    http://enfantcoco.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love crop top there are amazing for summer (: and it's so easy to look good in it! Great post!!! So glad I stumbled upon your blog (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure we can follow each other!
    I followed you on gfc, waiting for you now :)
    xx Lia
    http://liaslife92.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are great crop tops inspiration and def trending this summer. I hope to find mine soon. Thanks for visiting my blog and for the sweet thoughts.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure we can follow each other too. I followed you on GFC, Bloglovin and FB, hope you do the same.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love crop tops, to be honest don't own too many but I need to change that! Great post, I love how you categorized them :)
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool inspiration. Thanks for the visit.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete