7/17/15

Exotic Elegance



Hi there! Here is a look under the shades of the beautiful palm trees... I chose a black wrap top, black heels and a faded blue bag. But the highlight of this post is the grey lace skirt. I think it works great
with the other pieces of this exotic sleek look. I added my favourite sunnies and I chose a simple ponytail. Hope you like it and have amazing holiday!

                                                                                         Love, Eva













top / skirt / bag / sunnies / watch / tattoo / heels

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/17/2015

    I love the sunnies & the bag :-* www.thepinkheartgirl.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shoes and skirt kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rose is so sweet! I loved your outfit, nice top and skirt, and I loved the sandals and the bag! Your hair also looks great and you look stunning, as usual!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post, love the outfit, especially the top :)


    - www.angelavissers.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for this summer time. Love your sandals!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete