8/21/15

Sweet Dreams




Hello everyone! Yesterday i was invited to my friend's Magda baby shower! She is expecting a baby girl so we had to wear pink.I decided to wear a lovely little pink dress combined with brown details. I couldn't forgot my metallic tattoo which matches perfect with sun-kissed skin.
Of course my beige gladiators sandals was the best choice for this simple though sweet look. Hope you like it!

Love, Eva








    dress: Sheinside / bag: Bershka / sunnies: H&M / sandals: Pull&Bear / tattoo: Nelly

4 comments:

  1. Wow you look gorgeous! Love the sandals

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sandals;)xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is just too cute. I love how you styled it.

    - Adi xxo
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of a shower where everyone wears pink for a girl. That sounds fun! I love your look especially the fun temporary tattoo.

    Look for the Occasion
    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete