1/3/16

New Year's Mood




Happy New Year everyone! I wish you all the best and I hope that you enjoyed the holidays! For New Year's eve I chose to wear something more special. Total black with silver details seemed to be a perfect decision.
I wore my black full skirt with my crop top from Female Collection and I added some accessories to make it more formal. Of course the color shade I chose for both nails and lips couldn't be other than red that makes the look more chic. I hope you had an amazing time at New Year's eve just like me!

Kisses, Eva
     







top: Female / skirt: Female / bag: Zara / boots: Tsakiris Mallas / sunnies: Asos

5 comments:

  1. This outfit is gorgeous! I hope the New Year is treating you well so far :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! You are amazing my dear!!! That dress is perfect on you! I wish you a very happy 2016. Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable NYE outfit dear! I wish you all the best in 2016 :-)
    Kisses from Belgrade
    http://bambolai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, great boots!

    heels2hairx0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So chic! That is such a gorgeous dress and lovely sunglasses.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete