1/10/16

Super late breakfast




Hello guy! Some friends and I had a cozy morning today. So we prepared our favorite breakfast! I never get tired of colorful smoothies!  We also have sandwiches with avocado, eggs ,cream cheese and of course a lot of fruits and juices.
 
This is exactly what I love the most from Sundays mornings! Other days I don't have so many time for a special breakfast and I just drink black coffee. So today I enjoyed talking with friends and eating delicious foods. I hope you will have a wonderful Sunday! <3 

Kisses, Eva







3 comments:

  1. So complete breakfast and look soooo yummy +.+


    NEW DECOR POST | Quartz and Serenity Decor
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing better than a cozy Sunday morning! Everything looks so yummy!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Sunday breakfast! Very yummy food :-)
    Have a great week dear

    http://bambolai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete